Donor Club – Salish Sentinels
Thank you for taking the time to learn more about our major donor club. The Salish Sentinels Donor Club acknowledges those making a year-long commitment to our work. Your support keeps us on the frontlines of marine restoration and stewardship. Day in and day out. Year-round.
Your support enables us to focus on critical near-shore and coastal restoration projects. As our preeminent donors, Salish Sentinels support our signature programs in derelict gear removal, shoreline restoration and ongoing local projects such as building rain gardens filtering storm water before it reaches Puget Sound.
Please join the Salish Sentinels and us with your financial commitment to a healthy and resilient Salish Sea.
Salish Sentinel Perks
- Salish Sentinels receive a special guest pass to our evening banquet and Deep Time in the Salish Sea talk, presented by Dr. Kirk Johnson, Director of the Smithsonian’s National Museum of Natural History at our MRC Conference on Nov. 15, 2019.
- Sentinels receive personal invites and reserved spots to Northwest Straits Foundation events (boat trips, restoration tours, etc.)
- Sentinels receive personal invites to house parties that happen throughout the year
- Discount on all Northwest Straits Foundation merchandise (15% off)
- One on one opportunities with lead staff members
- Salish Sentinels receive a pin commemorating their commitment to protecting and restoring the Salish Sea. Be on the lookout for your pin when you receive your “Salish Sentinels Welcome Package”
How do I Become Salish Sentinel?
Donor Club Requirements:
- Please donate $1,000 or more annually to the Northwest Straits Foundation. It can be in one lump sum or monthly. Whatever is easiest for you.
- Membership in the Salish Sentinel donors club is for one person. The more the merrier. Please consider adding your spouse, partner or family members. Salish Sentinel membership makes a great gift for those wanting a healthy marine environment for wildlife, fishing and recreation.